“Family Program” is the title of our religious education and spiritual formation process for families with children in elementary school. It is in session in the Parish Center from fall through spring for parents and children. Children study with volunteer catechists (religion teachers) while parents study selected religious subjects in other rooms with their own qualified teachers. There is also a Home Study option for families who learn together at home. Many volunteers are needed to serve the program. Please print a copy of our Brochure for more information about this program.
You may register for the Family Program between June 1 and August 15th.
Placement in a session is based on availability, so it is important to register early!
Register by using one registration form for your family.
A New Child registration form must be completed for any child new to the program
The Family Fee is $275.00 for the year. You may pay by check (made payable to St. Elizabeth Parish) or by using the credit card authorization form.
Return your completed registration form with payment to:
Religious Ed Office
St. Elizabeth Parish
175 Wolf Hill Road
Melville, New York 11747
Please note the following on the registration form:
- you must number your first and second choice of session. Classes fill up quickly, and placement is on a first-come first-served basis.
- please indicate if your child has special needs. In addition to accommodating students during our weekly sessions when appropriate, we are now offering a monthly self-contained class providing for the needs of students who would benefit from this type of personalized instruction.
- there is a place to state your babysitting needs.
- there is a place to register your 7th and 8th grade students for the Thursday evening program (7:15 to 8:30 pm). Note the attendence policy for 7th and 8th graders
- we provide classroom instruction on the Pre-School, Pre-K, and Kindergarten level for 3, 4, and 5 year olds.
By submitting a registration form, you are agreeing to adhere to the attendance policies described.
Confirmation of session time will be sent in September.
If you have any questions or you would like to volunteer to help, please contact Lois Szypot at (631) 271-4455 x 308.